That's Coco...

Friday 16 May 2008

John, our chinese friend, was teaching Annie to read. He is such a cutie.

John


One thing about myself that I don't like is that I'm not good at reading Chinese so I've always been impressed by young people who can read Chinese.

John


That picture was taken by a friend. On the picture is Jin Won, Kevin's "brother". Kevin always said my brother this and my brother that, so I thought he had lots of brothers without realizing that they are just friends.

coco


Hot asians anywhere?? Hmmmm....

coco


That is the famous pole:

coco


My obsession and Miss Darleen.

coco


Eric and John.


The worst is that Eric actually looks a little like my Italian ex-boyfriend...

coco


That's when we first met:

coco


On his bike...

coco


Just by the way, it's a magic plaster that I have on my forehead. I hit myself on the corner of a table the night before and my roomate saved me :P
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved