YAY! I have a bike!

Tuesday 6 May 2008

How can we live in China without a bike, right? It's like Chinese people's favourite mode of transportation haha...

So on our way, I saw this guy:
Not exactly cute, but I remembered that my friends wanted me to take pictures of guys...hot ones if possible, so here it is girls!
He's not cute though...

Photobucket


By the way, all the drinks, including bubble teas, are only about 50 cents each! Yummy Yummy~~

My cute barbie bike that I got at the Prada mall:

The one every little girl envies

Photobucket


Hangzhou's Downtown is so much funner!
Lots of shops, lots of food, lots of action and VERY CHEAP!

Photobucket


We felt like eating a bit of western food so we ended up at Apollo pizza.
It's expensive, but some of us (not me) missed home.

Photobucket


Will and a certain whore. Her voice is so damn annoying...
Sorry if you read this, but it's the ugly truth.

Photobucket

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved