China: If there were no tomorrow

Monday 8 December 2008

A question that many people like to ask:If tomorrow was the end of the world, then what would you do today? See things that you didn't get the chance to see? Do things that you were not game to do? No matter how certain you are now…If there were really no tomorrow, then a lot of things would not matter anymore and it is at that time that you realize what is most important to you and you get to understand what kind of person you really are underneath it all.

That last day in China, I just wanted to be with you. The West Lake is attractive indeed, but I didn't want to be there. I would be the happiest girl alive if I could stay with you and make a living in China. I’d wait for you every night until you finish work and we’d go for walks in the park at 5 am when everyone else is sleeping. Did I just borrow you to build that perfect dream? As for all dreams, we must wake up someday. Tomorrow, I'll be heading towards a different direction and you'll continue in your direction...but that moment we spent together meant forever to me.

It fascinates me how two totally different persons can come together, especially for two persons who live on opposite sides of the world. Maybe everything seemed so perfect because the time we spent together was so short that we didn’t see the bad sides of each other, but isn’t it better like that? The good times were short but enough to still unconsciously smile when reminisced.

I don’t care how cheesy this is, I’m happy!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved