Weekly little adventures (W7): Reflecting & reevaluating

Sunday 6 August 2017

Quite honestly, I haven't done anything interesting this week. I haven't explored new places or done any activity that was out of the ordinary, but to me, reflecting, reevaluating and trying to do things better is the most adventurous thing that anyone can do. It takes courage to explore where you are and to look at it differently, to recognize that it may not be what you want, risk the status quo and do something about it.

Although I'm very proud to work for my own, and it's been an incredible journey, I don't feel entirely satisfied. In fact, I feel overworked, and I don't take enough vacations...because I'm not paid when I'm on vacations.

All my life, I've been driven by success, and the more successful I've become, the less I can justify mediocrity, whether it's people, food or work or anything really. My normal and everyday life can only be filled with things and people I highly value. When I will be old, I want to know that I've lived my only life up to its fullest potential.

I realize that there are opportunities to grow this business and implement some major changes, and that's what I did this week. I'm my own boss and I get to decide how I want to work and create the work environment that I like. These changes will take several months to implement but I'm confident and I'm very excited to see where my career will go. I will definitely share more about it when it's official.

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved