Road trip to Gaspesie

Monday 13 July 2015

I went on a road trip to Gaspesie with friends last week. It my first time travelling with a group of friends and there are some great advantages to that as opposed to travelling alone...

Without them, I wouldn't have gone to a beach at night in the cold, I wouldn't have cooked a 7lbs lobster at camp...they made me discover some great things and I got to know them much better. We crawled in a cave on our stomach like reptiles at Le Trou Du Diable, in 5 degree cold, for 3 hours, we toured Quebec like real tourists, we walked on suspended bridges at Canyon Ste-Anne, we discovered beautiful places along the Saint-Lawrence river, we had good conversations around camp fire...Waking up in a tent and walking to the toilet with a headlamp in the cold really reminds me of Africa. I miss that feeling already.

I'm lucky to be surrounded by good people.

















 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved