Snowshoeing in Val-David

Sunday 9 March 2014

I really wanted to drive somewhere to take a walk on Sunday morning...and I chose Val-David after seeing pictures of the ice wall. I wanted to go alone, just so I can sing like a crazy woman in my car, but I took a friend with me in the end.

I think male friends can be better friends than female friends, especially if they can listen like a girlfriend. There is never drama, and because I'm a little bit of a tomboy inside my head. I had to pause every 10 minutes to wait for him to catch up...but he's a pretty good friend nonetheless. He is willing to try new things even if it's physically demanding, and he's not the sporty type; he tried hot yoga with me, he came to run my daily marathon with me, and came snowshoeing with me this time.

We pretty much got lost in the forest; I had this weird feeling because the path looked quite unsafe but when we realized that we were indeed on the wrong path, it was a little too late. We had to climb a mountain to get back on the right path...it was pretty crazy. Haha. We were really exhausted after 5 hours in the woods, but it was fun nonetheless.

...but god, this guy slept in my car and started drooling...Grrrrr.







 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved