Mont Mégantic, Victoria and Saint-Joseph

Tuesday 15 October 2013

The hike itself really isn't that hard, it's more the fact that I went with a group that is known to be aggressive. They walk fast like machines; I don't even normally walk that fast on flat surface. I also didn't know that we were going over 3 mountains of more than 1000m each in less than 6 hours. It was really challenging, especially on the way down because my knees were hurting and I had to keep going. I now know what it feel like when endurance is barely enough to carry your body; I felt humbled.

Nonetheless, I'm really happy that I made it through and I met a bunch of awesome people...but my legs are hating me now.

Here are pictures of me trying to catch up with a bunch of dudes...









 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved