Good girl

Tuesday 15 October 2013

"What was your impression of me when we were in China?" I ask Antoine. Antoine is someone I met when I was studying in China 5 years ago. He is a pilot, has climbed some of the highest mountains, and has been all around the world. He is quite similar to me because we both like to take the least traveled roads, and he is also very open-minded.

"You were a good girl, and you still are," Antoine says.

"Really?" I was surprised since not many people think that way. People say that I look like someone who graduated from high school, works in a restaurant and goes to club every night.

"Yeah, you did your own things and you never tried to impress anybody."

Finally, someone who thinks I'm a good girl. I'm happy that there's someone who doesn't judge me using the same standards as other people would.

"Did you ever go back to Hangzhou?"

"No, Hangzhou is a sacred place, we should go back when we're old."

"I might cry if I go back when I'm old."
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved