So, that's where I'm going...

Sunday 9 June 2013

  • Zimbabwe
  • Zambia
  • Malawi
  • Tanzania
  • Kenya
I'm leaving in September, because I still have to pass my CFE exams. I know I said I would do them in May, but I was overloaded with work. Also, there is so much to prepare, I didn't even receive my passport yet! My friend asked me to give her my address in Africa so she can send me a postcard, and I was like..."I'll be camping in the wild though..." Crazy? I know, but I think we all wish deep inside that we could be as crazy and carefree. No one could guess how calm and certain I actually am through all this craziness though. It is what I should do and what I want to be doing. I can't wait to be there!

I still remember what gave me the inspiration to go to Africa. It was in that Chinese series where someone said that the sunrise in Africa is the most beautiful. I don't remember who said it, or which series it was, but I remember that quote for some reasons. It's always the little accidental things like these that make us want to discover more...



...and then I think of  how much went through my mind the first time I decided to go so far away on my own. It felt like yesterday, yet so long ago. I think about how difficult yet so easy it was to make such a decision. Your heart knows.

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved