Meeting his dad

Thursday 20 June 2013


Jonathan invited my to his dad's girlfriend's place in Sainte-Marguerite-du-Lac-Masson, which is in the north. I met his dad for the first time after being together for two and a half years. I know what you're thinking, but I can understand, considering his relationship with his dad, and there are things that affected him more than his siblings, since he is the oldest. He never met my family either. Maybe someday, I will introduce him to my family.

His dad's girlfriend is so sweet; she kind of gave me some insight. She said something like "There are times when I can't stand his character, I go nuts and I scream in the kitchen and tell him to go out. But there are times, where we just sit by the lake and watch the sunset, and when we look at each other in the eyes, I wonder what do we argue for? There's no reason for this".


By the way, he made me change clothes twice! The first time, I was wearing heals, so he told me to go put on running shoes because his dad lives in the wood. I was definitely not going to wear running shoes, so I changed into flats. The second time, he told me to go back and change into long pants, because I was wearing short shorts....I was like, are you serious?! Anyways, so I wore my $10 dress from Cambodia :)


Aren't we cute? His sister was like, "Hold the pose! I need to take a picture!"







That's his brother and sister and their girlfriend and husband. Yeah I know, my boyfriend is kind of chubby.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved