A moment of madness

Saturday 23 February 2013


These days, my thoughts are constellations I cannot fathom. My life feels discontinued. My mind becomes more diffuse, and I lost the connection between the two ends. Where you invested time, you invested life...but what is important now, I ask myself. Nothing is. How would I feel about making a decision that could impact everything? Very easy. Sometimes, you need a moment of madness to create a future.

I read a short story the other day; it felt as if it was written for me. It's the answer I've been waiting for so long. It's what I wanted to know, even half way around the world. He knows, is the answer. What matters now, is maybe some lines of a banal conversation. "When you will be ninety, I will be eighty-five...but how will I recognize you behind all your wrinkles?...Wear that hat and I will." I start to understand that life can be filled with regrets, but it's not so much of a terrifying idea.

Life is so strange.

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved