Cleaning my room

Saturday 19 January 2013

I'm the kind of person that keeps almost everything, even the things I don't use and don't need. I have clothes that I haven't worn in 2 or 3 years, mostly because they are not office-appropriate, and maybe I could give them away...but what if I want to wear them someday?

.
My photocopied books and notes are pretty much the only things I threw away today. I have no idea what I was keeping them for. To remind myself that I used to be a student? In case I need to look up something?...but that never happened obviously.



The album sticker I had in elementary school. Everyone, well not everyone, just the cool girls had one, and we exchanged stickers! It's so cute!



I kept all the books that were mandatory to read in high school and college, the dictionaries,  Bescherelles, painless grammar, haha. I have the The girl who kicked the Hornets' Nest, which is a book that a fellow traveller on the silk road gave me. I read the first page, ha. I just like to keep it because it reminds me of him. It was an old American guy named Frank, I remember him as someone blunt, sarcastic, and funny.



Some drawings from elementary school. I know it's really ugly, but I drew these when I had clumsy fingers of a 7-year-old. The first one on the left was for a anti-drug contest, haha. As you can see, there is an ugly man drinking on the street, while some prettier people are drinking orange juice in the restaurant, and a sporty girl throwing away unhealthy stuff in the trash can. It looks so random.



Some poems I wrote in elementary school. It makes me laugh to read these, because they are really stupid.The first one was about drawing and the second one is about how much I love my swing. I don't know how I wrote this, because I had no swing when I was little.



Cards and letters friends wrote to me.



I have no idea what was going through my mind, haha. I guess I was just wondering what I would look like with wrinkles.



My agendas from high school. I just keep them because there are some funny stuff written inside.



A chinese exam where I got 17%. Hahaha.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved