Am I exaggerating?!

Sunday 13 January 2013

Here's some background information. Jonathan invited me to have dinner at his dad's place on Saturday, which is great because I never met his dad's side of the family. I suggested we do something in the morning because it was going to be a warm day. He said I could go to his place on Friday and we'll go somewhere on Saturday morning before going to his dad's place.

Then on Thursday, he tells me that he'll have dinner with his friends instead on Friday...

I always make that mistake to overreact, and that makes me sound like I'm wrong. It's just not okay to ditch me, or anyone else, when you have something planned with them. The fact that he doesn't understand this concept makes me even more mad. He thinks it's perfectly fine to cancel on me because we'll see each other on Saturday nonetheless.

It has nothing to do with the fact that we're seeing each other on Saturday or not. What if I told him that I'm not going to his dad's place anymore, and instead I'll go shopping with a friend....because we're seeing each other on Friday anyways, right? And what if I had something planned for Friday? Now, I'll end up doing nothing.

Wait...have I talked about this before? Because I feel like I always talk about the same thing...but that guy just doesn't understand!

So, I told him that he's taking me for a "bouche-trou". He says I'm crazy.
Well, sometimes, you could think one thing and do another, which is his case. Finally, he told me to not come on Saturday, so I was like, fine, fuck you.

Then later, he texted me saying that he didn't mean that and blah, blah, blah.

Saturday, I called him at 11, at noon, at 1 and he didn't answer. I was getting pretty mad. What if it was urgent? Well, that would mean that he's not that person I should call when I have something important. I honestly thought he wanted to break up with me. Again, he tells me I'm crazy and that he didn't plan on breaking up with me.

Huh, well...

Last time, we went out to have lunch, had a normal conversation, and that evening, he broke up with me.

Last last time, the next morning after him telling me that he wanted to be a courier, he broke up with me.

How am I supposed to know?
I don't fucking know.

By the way, I actually ended up not going to his dad's place.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved