Fault

Saturday 25 February 2012

"I think you're still codependent."

"I'm not and I don't know why you say that. Have you ever thought that maybe you do things that make me feel uncertain about us?...If I automatically think that you're cheating when you're not answering my calls, there's a reason. You never tell me anything, instead you go on facebook to talk about us to your ex-girlfriends. You avoid my questions and when you finally decide to tell me what's going on, it's too late. You cannot expect me to trust you if you're going to act like that..."

"Was it my fault? I think it was my fault...the letters you wrote really hit me hard. Maybe I do have commitment problems..."

"I should've been more calm and patient too..."

February 24th, 2012
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved