Bad time

Friday 10 February 2012

I'm having a really bad time in general. I've never been so drained...I only have bad news.

1-I finally went to see a physiotherapist for my chronic lumbosciatic pain, and I was told 2 things. First, I have a slight scoliosis and second, my left leg is 1.5 centimeter longer than my right leg...which I already knew.

2-Now I have to go see a orthopedist so he can make an insole for my right shoe...and I'm not sure how this can be done since I have so many shoes. Gosh, what I just said is probably ignorant, ha.

3-I have to go to the states for my third exam in two weeks and I'm not ready at all. I haven't been able to study because of my back pain, but I'm still going to write it since it's too late to cancel now.

4-I'm not getting along with some coworkers, and I'm not getting into details for obvious reasons.

5-Jonathan...I don't call him anymore. The other day, he didn't answer my calls and I seriously thought that he died, no jokes. I cried all night. The next morning, he called me telling me that he was in a car accident when I called... and I just don't want to worry about this anymore, maybe I'm not emotionally strong enough but this is just not a good time for all the above reasons. I'd rather not know.

What a life...

The only good news is probably that I will be 1.5 centimeter taller after getting the insole.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved