Accomplished

Tuesday 21 September 2010


I'm perhaps doing this only because I'm eager to mark the end to the tasks that the old me left unaccomplished...and in all honesty, I’m completing these without the same motives. After all that reflection and the lessons learnt in between, I already arrived at new stage and naturally, the intent, meanings and motives behind changed accordingly. They went from innocent and caring to selfish, at some point evil and now, rational.

Despite everything...I still want to do this because I’m deeply marked by the generous and admirable thoughts once placed behind it. I’m getting it done for the old me; her motives were kind; mine’s are possibly selfish and neutral at best. I'm getting it done for her...so I can finally leave her behind as of today.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved