This is the last time

Saturday 16 January 2010

I swear on my pretty long legs that this is the last time I go out for the semester. I swear. The reason I went out is because...it's too hard to say no to my friends. I love them so much and I don't get to see them often, y'know.

I was telling myself that I might meet a hot guy! So we started the night drinking at Les 3 Brasseurs and ended up at Light. There was that tall asian guy...kind of cute. I saw him, he saw me...and he wanted to dance with me a few times, but I rejected him. Then I talked to him a little because I was curious...
Me: Where are you from?
Him: Toronto **SQUARE HEAD!!
Me: Chinese?
Him: No I'm "...", let's dance? **I was thinking...another one again?! They really keep coming one after the other...so I laughed a little
Me: I don't wanna dance with you! **...and I flip my hair =)


Yeah, he's kinda cute...but I don't think I'd do him haha.

Anyways, here are some pictures of the night...







Isn't that picture hilarious?! I promised I'd post it, so here it is!
No dirty thoughts please!

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved