Don't bother saying "Hi"!

Friday 22 January 2010

I posted something quite immature...and I just deleted it 2 minutes later.

...because he was really childish and I was going to bitch about it. Again.

It will never stop if I continue to react to his stupidity and it's just going to prove that I'm as childish as he is. On top of that, it's going to entertain him even more. It doesn't matter what his motives were, maybe he was just trying to mess with my mind or maybe he expected a "Hi", but anyone slightly smarter than an ape would know that the best way to stop someone from provoking you is simply to ignore that person.

I can't say I know him, but sometimes I think I do. Ok ok...let me rephrase that, I don't actually know him. The only person I know best is myself...and I feel like we're alike, not in every way obviously, but in a certain way. I only know how he would react because I know that's how I would react if I were in his situation. For some reasons, people who are alike don't always get along that well, anyways. So I thought; did he do that on purpose just to piss me off because he knows it bothers me? He definitely knows it bothers me.

You know what? I might as well tell you guys what happened and I'll try to sound as civilized as possible. I'm not even going to name that person. Actually, it's not a big deal. It's just someone who clearly knows that I don't want to see him, but he still has to PURPOSELY pass right in front of my face because he thinks he's THAT hot and he ABSOLUTELY has to FORCE ME to notice him. Now, I have to go wash my eyes. You guys must be wondering why I claim he did that on purpose. Well, because that’s exactly how I am when I know someone is watching me. Seriously dude, what's your point? It's like...yeah I saw you, you're hot and you got a huge dick. Is that it?! Pshh.

If someday we get to meet again. In a car crash, plane wreck, terrorist attack. Or maybe next thursday night. Don't bother saying "Hi".
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved