Why I named my dog Dyno

Monday 5 August 2019



I've been rock climbing for several years now, and it's a passion of mine. I named my dog Dyno because I think it's cool to give him a name that is related to my passion, and it's also a simple word that could mean several things.

In rock climbing, Dyno is a dynamic movement that requires pushing off, flying through the air to reach the next hold that is far from where you originally started.

Dynos require power, precision, control, incredible core strength...and some faith. The biggest challenge is holding on after you've made contact. While a climber may get to the next hold, the extra momentum created by the climber's mass moving in another direction means they need to grip with even greater strength. 

It's my personal weakness because I'm afraid to hit the wall. 
And if you miss the hold? You fall.

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved