Dyno goes to Maison Lavande

Saturday 20 July 2019

The lavenders are in full bloom, so I took Dyno to Maison Lavande.

There were kids trying to pet Dyno without asking, and I'm not shy to tell them no, even though that may seem mean. I don't really like entitled kids who have not been taught politeness. Dyno is a friendly dog but I think people should show some respect, because it's my dog after all, and yes he is cute but it's not for everyone's entertainment. You won't go touch other people's kids in their face without asking, so why other people's dog?

Other than entitled kids and the hot weather, Dyno had a great time. It smelled nice, there was a live band, and we had a lavender coffee and ice cream. He also got to see chickens for the first time.


 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved