Sunday 5 May 2019

So, I don't think he will pay me back for that trip, even though he said he would shortly after we broke up. I told him it's his problem, it's him who has to look in the mirror and see what a low class loser he is. As for me, I got everything I want in my life and could not care less for 2K$, but I'd rather spend 2K$ on my dog than on him, so yes, I'm pissed.

I told him I'm glad his father died because he would not be proud of him. Some men say they want ambitious women, but not as ambitious as themselves, which they obviously will not admit. The only reason he feels the need to bring me down all the time is because I'm more successful than him in all aspects in life.

Even when we were traveling, we argued a lot. He kept complaining about how I never discussed budget with him and that everything is too expensive. I have not discussed budget with him because I don't have one, and I assumed that if he accepted to come with me that he's mature enough to know whether he can afford it. Also, quite honestly, we have not spent on anything extravagant, other than the car, which I offered to pay most of it. If he had no money, he could drink less alcohol, but why would you complain if you got no self-discipline. Such a loser.

He has a lot of debts, and he does not have his shits together. I once wanted to make an effort to make things work between us, and I asked him how much he would pay me to live with me...He said 400$, hydro and internet included. I was like...wtf, I'm not expecting him to pay half of my mortgage, since it's my mortgage, but at least be reasonable. Hydro depends on usage so it's pretty ridiculous to not pay that if he lives here. To give you an idea, to rent a unit in my building would cost no less than 2K$, nothing included, but I don't even want him to pay me half of that...just something reasonable, y'know.

Not to mention that when he comes here, he does not give a fuck about anything just because it's my place, not his. He leaves his garbage everywhere, double-dips with his fork in everything, everything is dirty when he leaves. I already got to pick up after my dog, I don't need to pick up after him.

Then I asked him, what if I want to travel, will I be able to travel alone since you got no money? He said no and started getting angry. That's just what happens...moving in is easy, asking him to move out later will be harder. It also gives him an excuse to be lazy, and rely on me. He could easily say he hates his job so he quits, it's okay... it's Elaine's place anyway, she will pay. I understand that sometimes in a relationship, it's not always half-half, and things are not always fair. When one is not doing so well, then you help them...but still, this is different.

Also, I'm just reminded of something that proves my point. One week before we left for the trip, he wanted to stay in Montreal on Monday so he called his boss to ask for a day off. His boss refused, and he quit on the spot. Now that I think about it, he said he will pay me back after the trip and if he already knew he could not, then why the heck did he quit his job? He was probably already thinking of getting a free ride.

I hope he dies.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved