Stories, places and people that are no longer for me

Saturday 1 April 2017

I haven't felt this much sadness in a very long time.

2013 was a special year to me; it was a year of so many new beginnings. I've never asked for second chances, and I've always been proud to say I have no regrets. But today, I must admit that if I could go back in time, I know I would've done things differently. I would've been more patient and less selfish.

Today, he lives in another city, he has a wife and a kid.

I keep having these images in my head. I've always had a hard time letting go of stories, places and people that are no longer for me. One moment, I spend too much time looking backwards, and the next I'm racing to some unknown land hoping to find some answers.

I must let go to allow space for all that's for me to show up, I tell myself, but I keep contemplating and create all sorts of pain by going back and forth. I know I will always have these thoughts, I have to meditate throughout this journey, and keep my mind in a better place.

Sometimes, I think I know it all, but today I don't have answers at all.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved