Uncategorized

Thursday 2 April 2015


One might believe he has the power to master delete people from his past, and whether this is a fight for clarity, a desperate need for a true disconnect, or a defense mechanism to protect emotion; the more one tries, the more one fails. On might have a strong will, but will never be the master of his heart.

I'm quite surprised because I know this is a sign that he cared. He's forced the ending to recognize where he stands, because he despises uncertainty. I used to think I was crazy, and I was the only one going through this...but now I know there are two of us. A man, with the good principles, dealing with a flame of madness within by behaving crazily normal, so he can go on with his good life.

I used to believe in endings as well. I guess we've all been taught as kids that stories have endings. I forced decisions; I forced situations, I forced others into a situation that benefited me. I liked to categorize and define everything I knew, because of insecurities. Life sent me signals that I couldn't read...and even as of today, I still can't recognize them...I’m slowly learning.

I don't believe in endings anymore. I will never be comfortable in uncertainty, and not knowing where I stand, but that's life, and being able to accept this is a step closer to happiness. I will always want to know, but I'm okay with not having the answer now...because I don't need to know the ending but just to know that we're all still in a race is enough.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved