Downs

Sunday 25 January 2015

I've never had so many downs in my life, career wise, friendship wise and relationship wise. Everybody who wronged me seems to be living a happier life now. How unfair that is. Sometimes, I wonder if I have a problem, even my mom worry that I have a problem.

The only explanation that I've come up with is that...my reality is fucked up but it's functional, while most people's reality is normal but is dysfunctional...that's why I'm isolated. Am I dysfunctional just for thinking that other people are dysfunctional, instead of blaming myself for what's happening?

Most women are smart, but they subject themselves to the stupidity of men. Most people are dishonest and are afraid of confrontation. Most people are dreamers blinded with comfort and just want to be accepted. The only thing I've ever done wrong is that I'm none of those.

...or should I blame it on the three wishes I made at the Ganges?
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved