Montreal fetish weekend

Saturday 20 September 2014


A few weeks ago, a friend of mine hooked me up with one of the organizer of the Montreal Fetish Weekend's Latextacy Ball. For those who have no idea of what I'm talking about; It's basically an event that celebrates fetishes, fantasies and fashion.

I wanted to do this show because I was curious about it. I think it's so creative and shiny! I was amazed by all the crazy outfits! People might stereotype people with fetishes as crazy psychopaths, but this is not the case. Everyone is well-educated, respectful, interesting, have a good job, and are not afraid to express themselves differently. Nobody looked unhealthy or on welfare. As long as people are having fun, why not?

I walked for Kurage, a Japanese designer specializing in latex art. I never wore latex suit before, and I don't think I have latex fetish, but I enjoyed my experience, and will definitely do it again!

PS.: Yes, it's me on the picture.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved