Dinner with girls I barely know

Friday 29 March 2013
















Most of the time, I feel I have nothing in common with these girls. I don't like fashion, I don't like make-up, I don't like shopping...and I freak out when a girl tells me I'm pretty. It's like...yeah, thanks, you too. It's not the kind of relationship I want to share with other girls.

I never had girly girlfriends. All my girlfriends are girls I've known since childhood or adolescence...or meanies that I love nonetheless. But girls that are always complimenting each other and talking being spoiled, etc, is quite new to me. I, sometimes, have a hard time believing what they are telling me.

Then, why am I hanging out with them? Curiosity? boredom?...I don't know. Sometimes, I feel as if I'm observing a different kind of species in the wild, and I like it. I also like how I know none of them in depth; it makes me wonder what kind of person they are in real life...Am I weird?
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved